We at OutRight believe that right now, there is a tremendous opportunity to radically accelerate social & legal change for LGBTIQ people around the world and ensure that our progress is not lost. However, we need more allies to join us – and we are dedicated to searching for new and innovative ways to uplift and support the global LGBTIQ community, including partnerships in the web3 space.
As part of our 2022 #PrideWithAPurpose campaign, OutRight invites artists, creators, investors, projects and collectors from across the web3/NFT space to support our mission of fighting for human rights for all LGBTIQ people everywhere throughout the month of June.
Here’s how you can get involved
Collect one or more artworks from the first-of-its-kind MetaPride Land NFT collection, which will be auctioned off to support OutRight and other LGBTIQ organizations later this month.
If you’re an artist, become a #PrideWithAPurpose Artist Ambassador by selling one or more of your works during Pride month and donating the proceeds to OutRight in crypto or cash (see below for details).
Collectors are also welcome to sell and donate proceeds of collected works.
Donate an NFT directly to OutRight through Crypto for Charity – a platform that will sell your NFT and give the proceeds to OutRight.
If you’re a web3 company or project, consider making a contribution from your community treasury, donating royalties, matching employee/member donations, or sponsoring an initiative to mint an NFT in support of LGBTIQ rights (see recent mint by @pussyrrriot and @salemilese to support reproductive rights).
For more information
Pride 2022 Collaborations
Power of Women
HUG is Web3’s friendliest community of creators and curators! To celebrate Pride Month, HUG’s ‘Bear Hugging Brigade’ is hosting a gallery exhibition and fundraiser to showcase the incredible talent of LGBTQIA+ artists in Web3. 70% of proceeds will go directly to the artists, and the remaining 30% will be donated to Outright Action International. The exhibition kicks off June 13.
Artist John Jannuzzi and the Avius Animae project have donated 50% of their initial mint proceeds and pledged 100% of royalties during Pride Month to the LGBTQIA+ Impact Index Fund at The Giving Block, which will benefit 14 LGBTIQ+ organizations, including OutRight. Special thanks to The Giving Block and Shift4 for matching these donations!
Not Your Bro
Not Your Bro is building a community that gives back and welcomes more women into web3. Not Your Bro has already donated over 87 ETH to causes supporting women, girls and LGBTIQ people. In addition to supporting OutRight after their initial mint, Not Your Bro will donate 10% of royalties during Pride month to fuel our work for global LGBTIQ equality.
Daz 3D & Non-Fungible People
Daz 3D is pleased to partner with OutRight to promote and support #PrideWithAPurpose. In January, Daz 3D debuted its flagship NFT collection, Non-Fungible People, which features female, female-identifying, and non-binary avatars, as part of its commitment to help make the metaverse an inclusive space. Together with Outright, Daz 3D joins millions of people around the world to celebrate the history of Pride, recognize the progress made in LGBTIQ rights, and promote the values of equality and inclusion for all.
World of Women
World of Women is an NFT community celebrating representation, inclusivity & equal opportunities for all. As part of its Pride Month celebrations, WoW is pledging $120,000 to support OutRight’s global work assisting LGBTQIA+ people everywhere
Meta Angels is a NFT membership community founded on the values of generosity, transparency, and accessibility. The Meta Angels gallery wallet purchased three pieces from the HUG collection to benefit OutRight and support LGBTIQ+ artists and allies.
objkt.com is an all-inclusive NFT marketplace on the Tezos blockchain. We are pleased to partner with OutRight to promote and support the human rights and dignity of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ) people around the world.
Women Tribe is an NFT collection promoting inclusivity, education, and empowerment for women. Artist Izzy created a Pride NFT to celebrate Pride and75% of the primary sales will benefit OutRight.
Solid Women Club
Solid Women Club is an NFT collection focused on diversity, inclusion and women’s empowerment. Their SWC x Pride special edition celebrates the power of pride parades and marriage equality and 50% of proceeds will be donated to OutRight.
Girls Riding Things
Girls Riding Things is an inclusive community of equality, fantasy and play. Its second collection, Heroes of Callisto, includes all gender expressions and will be donating a portion of royalties to OutRight.
#PrideWithAPurpose Artist Ambassadors
We would like to thank the following artists who generously donated proceeds from their work to OutRight during Pride month: